How much does it cost to live in Crossroads?
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first is a one-time Membership Deposit of $100. And, Members get their Membership Deposit back if they sell their homes.
- The second charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Lot rent is currently $280 per month.
- Interested in bringing your home in to Crossroads? We have undeveloped lots for rent. Contact us for additional information.
- Lot rent includes water, sewer, and garbage costs.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.